Chris is an Associate in Gallagher Sharp’s Cleveland office and a member of the firm’s Transportation and General Litigation Practice Groups. Chris dedicates a large portion of his practice to the defense of motor carriers and their drivers in commercial transportation litigation. He is a vital part of Gallagher Sharp’s Rapid Response Team which is tasked with immediately responding to accident scenes for the purpose of investigating and evaluating catastrophic losses. He also represents railroad companies in cases concerning personal injury, wrongful death, the FRSA, federal preemption matters, property damage, eminent domain, and condemnation issues.
- 2018, Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Moritz College of Law, The Ohio State University (J.D. 2018)
- Managing Editor, The Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law
- John Carroll University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)