Gary Nicholson has over thirty-five years of experience handling complex coverage matters. He counsels insurers on coverage, bad faith, and the duty to defend and indemnity. He also handles claim investigation issues. Gary’s extensive experience includes representing clients in appellate matters, including before the Supreme Court of Ohio and at the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- 1984, Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- The University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1983)
- The Ohio State University (B.A. 1980)