Bob Pleines focuses his practice on the commercial transportation industry, defending national motor carriers, freight brokers, and logistics providers involved in truck accidents and cargo damage claims. He also defends businesses, insurance carriers, and individuals in matters alleging personal injury, property damage, occupational injury, and wrongful death in a wide variety of civil litigation, including premises and auto accident liability.
Bob is a logistics officer in the United States Marine Corps Reserve.
- 2016, Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, (J.D., 2016)
- Managing Editor, Cleveland State Law Review
- Ohio University, (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- United States Marine Corps Reserve