Bob Pleines defends businesses, insurance carriers, and individuals against claims alleging personal injury, property damage, occupational injury, and wrongful death. His experience includes trucking and auto accidents, medical malpractice, and environmental law. Bob is a logistics officer in the United States Marine Corps Reserve.
- 2016, Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, (J.D., 2016)
- Managing Editor, Cleveland State Law Review
- Ohio University, (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- United States Marine Corps Reserve