Salman Shah has a broad law practice with a focus on representing transportation and logistics companies, along with their insurers and drivers, in trucking claims and litigated matters from the routine to catastrophic. Sal is a member of the firm’s rapid response team and coordinates investigations following serious truck accidents.
Sal also represents licensed professionals in the legal, accounting, and real estate service industries in litigated malpractice actions, disciplinary proceedings, and alleged errors and omissions claims. He has prior experience with claims involving bankruptcy, mortgage foreclosures, collections and commercial litigation, and business litigation.
- 2013, Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Inns of Court, Thomas J. Moyer Chapter
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Diversity in Leadership Advisory Council
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D. 2013)
- Managing Editor, The Ohio State Entrepreneurial Business Law Journal
- St. Anne’s College, Oxford, International Business Law Visiting Student, 2012
- The Ohio State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2010)