Sam Dodoo focuses his practice on transportation litigation, insurance defense, and employment law. He has experience handling all aspects of litigation in state and federal courts throughout Ohio, as well as in private mediation and arbitration.
Sam represents businesses, insurance companies, and individuals in matters involving personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage. He represents employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, and other Federal law violations in litigation and before administrative agencies. He also defends trucking and maritime entities against claims resulting from commercial transportation accidents.
Sam is a U.S. Army Reserve officer and serves as a Liaison Officer (LNO) with the Headquarters and Headquarters Company (HHC), 354th Quartermaster Group.
- 2015, Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
License and Certification
- Certified Claims Professional –Transportation (CCP)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (The 3rs Volunteer)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D. 2014)
- Executive Editor, Canada-United States Law Journal
- Jonathan Ault Mock Trial Program
- University of California, Berkeley (B.S., 2009)
- Downtown Berkeley YMCA, Mentor and Tutor
- Medical Services Officer, United States Army Reserves