Tim Brick is Gallagher Sharp’s Business and Employment Practice Group Manager, a member of the firm’s Executive Committee, and a former Managing Partner. He is active in the Professional Liability Group and has more than 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer defending lawyers in legal malpractice cases. He has participated in more than 25 jury trials, as well as countless arbitration and mediation proceedings. Tim regularly represents attorneys in disciplinary proceedings and provides ethics consulting. He also has extensive experience representing accountants, real estate agents and brokers, appraisers, home inspectors, and other professionals. Tim is a frequent lecturer on ethics and malpractice, with a particular focus on lawyer trusts accounts.
Additionally, Tim represents employers in wrongful termination, sexual harassment, non-compete violations, and other similar claims in both state and federal courts.
- 1988, Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Professional Liability Underwriters Society (PLUS)
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Wittenberg University (B.A. 1985)
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 1988)
Honors & Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® Peer Review Rated
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America®, 2021-2022 Editions