Larry C. Greathouse Overview
Larry Greathouse is a trial lawyer and Partner at Gallagher Sharp. He is active in the General Liability and Insurance Practice Groups. He has served as legal counsel in well over one hundred trials, mediations, and arbitrations in state and federal courts. He represents and defends businesses, insurance companies, and individuals in a wide variety of issues, including personal injury, wrongful death, property loss, insurance coverage, bad faith, professional liability, liquor liability, and building construction litigation.
Larry has been selected as a mediator/arbitrator by courts and private parties. He has served as legal counsel in approximately thirty reported appellate decisions in Ohio.
- 1983, Ohio
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - (Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, Past Chair)
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 1983)
- The Ohio State University (B.A. 1980)
Honors & Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® Peer Review Rated
- Past Commodore and Board of Trustees, The Cleveland Yachting Club